Userlevel:Conf-sector-organizer:Using online application form
Add a person to the list of available speakers
To become a speaker available for doing campaigns the person must go through this application process. If you have Internet access during a bootcamp you are welcome to use this process to register the attendants. It will save you for some work since you won't be needing to deal with the ShareHim Satellite offline registration software.
- Note: These are NOT the instructions for adding a pastors. Pastors are already registered in the system, and after they have logged in the first time they will show up in the list of available speakers.
- On your main menu click the link Add person (Application Form) on the right side just above the list of available speakers.
- You are asked to confirm that you have checked the person is not already in the list. If you haven't done so already, click Cancel and search for the person, either by first name, last name, or both - keeping in mind spelling differences. Click OK only if you have already done this check.
- Fill out the form with all the personal information etc. Many fields have a description to the right of them.
- Click Next in the bottom of the page.
- If no problems were found the application is submitted. An e-mail is sent to the pastor requesting his/her consent, and a notification is sent to the applicant as well. The password that was generated automatically is shown on the final page.