Userlevel:Conf-sector-organizer:Remove church pastor
Remove a pastor from a church
These instructions only apply to conferences outside North America AND where automatic synchronization of pastor information from your local database has not been set up.
- Click Church List on your main menu.
- Locate the church and click on the popup menu icon next to the pastor's name in the Pastor column.
- Select Remove pastor.
The pastor will still be in the system, but will no longer be assigned to this specific church. If you don't want him to show up on the list of pastors that can be assigned to churches you can edit the pastor record and set the status to "Former worker".
The historical record of this pastor having been assigned to this church is retained within the ShareHim database.
If a pastor should be completely removed from the system follow these steps:
- On the Church List page, click Pastors.
- Find the pastor by searching or browsing through the pages.
- Put a checkmark in the box to the right of his record.
- Click the Delete selected link above or below the list (to the right).
Note that once a pastor has been assigned to a church at least once you will not be allowed to delete him/her since we want to retain a historical record. Contact ShareHim if the record originally was a mistake or is a duplicate record.